Get outta here: Did Haifa Wehbe kick journalists off her movie set?
Nope, it's all rumors peeps; Haifa Wehbe did NOT kick journalists off the set of her upcoming movie “Halawit Rouh” (Good Soul).
The “Good Soul” producer Mohammad Al Sabki, who nominated Haifa for the leading role, insisted that he's a strict secrecy policy, which prevents the press from getting a hold of filming times and locations.
Elaph news further reported that Al Sabki has the same policy for all his movies, therefore it would have been impossible for Haifa to have supposedly gotten rid of those journalists if they didn't know where she was filming in the first place.
No release date for the highly-anticipated film has yet been set, but Mohammad said that filming is taking place under a tight schedule in order to have it ready for release asap.
“Good Soul” will mark Haifa's second acting role in an Egyptian film. We saw Haifa in the film “Dukkan Shahateh” (Shahateh’s Supermarket) in 2009, which was directed by Khaled Younis.
- Private & Confidential: Haifa Wehbe keeps schtum about her new movie
- When Hakim met Haifa: Singer lands singing role in Wehbe in new film!
- Haifa plays a 'slave widow' in her upcoming film "Goodness of the Soul"
- The Awesome Twosome: Haifa Wehbe duets with Tamer Ashour!
- Director of Haifa’s first film backs out