Haifa plays a 'slave widow' in her upcoming film "Goodness of the Soul"
We finally know some more details about Haifa Wehbe’s highly-anticipated upcoming film “Halawit Rouh” (Goodness of the Soul).
Although the singer-turned-actress was careful to keep all the movie’s details a secret, we now know that she will be playing the character of a widow oppressed by her mother-in-law, according to Sayidaty.net.
That couldn’t be further away from her real-life character!
In the film, Haifa’s monster-in-law takes her in like a slave and makes her life a living hell. Later on, Haifa’s character meets a woman who changes her life 180 degrees.
The film’s scenes have all been filmed except for one of Haifa’s, which will be filmed upon her return from Dubai, where she had gone to sign a contract for a new project she also chose to keep schtum about.
- Private & Confidential: Haifa Wehbe keeps schtum about her new movie
- High five to Haifa! Najwa Fouad has only high praise to give her co-star
- Get outta here: Did Haifa Wehbe kick journalists off her movie set?
- When Hakim met Haifa: Singer lands singing role in Wehbe in new film!
- The Awesome Twosome: Haifa Wehbe duets with Tamer Ashour!