A winter miracle: Haifa Wehbe's movie finally approved by the Egyptian Censorship Committee
What a miracle! Haifa Wehbe’s movie “Halawet Rouh” (Rouh’s Beauty) has finally been given the go-ahead by the Egyptian Censorship Committee, but not before removing 27 lines from the script - ones that were mostly read-out by children - as they were deemed very inappropriate for kids their age.
The Committee also made it that the film is rated “R” so that only those over 18 are able to watch it.
According to Elaph news, very soon we will be able to see the film’s promos on various Satellite stations.
Mohammad Al Sabaki, the film’s producer, announced the official release date for “Rouh’s Beauty” as April 8.
On her part, Haifa posted the film’s promotional campaign on her official Facebook page, which was received with both positive and negative feedback from her fans.
- What's eating Haifa Wehbe? Actress' film rated "R," four "overly-sexual" scenes deleted
- Haifa Wehbe's not-so-sensible "sexy-fied" rape film delayed in release
- When Hakim met Haifa: Singer lands singing role in Wehbe in new film!
- Private & Confidential: Haifa Wehbe keeps schtum about her new movie
- Get outta here: Did Haifa Wehbe kick journalists off her movie set?