Haifa Wehbe toys with idea of playing talent show judge on "Your Face Sounds Familiar"
Could this Facebooked pic be an indication that she's soon to sit on a four person panel for the upcoming MBC talent show? (Image: Facebook)
Another day, another talent show in the Middle East. MBC Saudi Arabia is the network behind the latest idea for our region's peeps to try for a chance at fame. Whom have they selected to head up the judging committee, can you guess? None other than one of Lebanon's most controversial superstars, Haifa Wehbe. The songstress sweeping her way into the film industry is toying with the idea of keeping up with her fellow famous friends that have also joined the talent show judging trend.
The new MBC program titled "Your Face Sounds Familiar" will host eight contestants, four guys and four gals, disuised as famous celebrities. They will attempt to impersonate the stars through their wardrobe and actions. The judging panel, which may also include Lebanese impressionist Bassem Faghali, will vote on the winner, not TV viewers.
Haifa's media consultant said she's just toying with the idea, nothing is set in stone for the cautious career step taker, but we can imagine she would bring just the right amount of drama and beauty to make a stale show still reach high ratings.
Do you think a talent show judged by hot and heavy Haifa would steal your attention? Please share in the comment box below!
- Haifa Wehbe can not keep her clothes on-- another wardrobe mishap
- Haifa Wehbe will size up the celebrity impersonators on "Your Face Sounds Familiar" with co-hosts
- Haifa Wehbe steals the electoral show in Amman
- What Haifa wants, Haifa gets? Wehbe wants Mohammad Sami off the "Your Face Sounds Familiar" judging panel!
- Recap: "Your Face Sounds Familiar" ep1