Is Haifa Wehbe the latest celeb to become a Goodwill Ambassador?
Has Lebanese diva Haifa Wehbe been appointed as a Goodwill Ambassador? According to the starlet’s official spokesperson, no, no she hasn’t!
Nisreen Dhawahri denied the news that Haifa was appointed as UNFAW’s Goodwill Ambassador for the Middle East region, according to Sayidaty.net.
As it turns out, since the singer-turned-actress isn’t busy spreading goodness all over the ME, she’s currently filming the scenes of her upcoming TV series “Kalam Ala Waraq” (Words on Paper), which she stars in alongside Egyptian actor Majed Al Masri, Ahmad Zaher and Rojina.
But even that had to go on hold for a while, since the "Words on Paper" director Mohammad Sami was discovered to have faked his college diploma, and was swiftly stripped of his membership of the Egyptian Cinema Professions Syndicate.
According to Sayidaty.net, the Syndicate has demanded that all the legal actions be taken against Mohammad, and he may face a possible jail sentence for forgery of official documents.
Mohammad may be forced to stop and the drama may never see the light, especially since he will be put under legal questioning and investigation.
Will this drama ever see the light?
- No rest for the wicked: Haifa Wehbe shoots off to Beirut to film new series (starring same cast as Ghada Razek's "Hayat's Story")
- Scandal in ceLeb-ville! Is the single Haifa Wehbe pregnant?
- Oh no she didn't! Haifa Wehbe corrects Elissa's insulting statement
- Who needs AGT when you've Haifa Wehbe? Star discovers YouTube's “next big thing”
- Haifa salutes you: Wehbe poses on top of tank in support of Egyptian military