Haifa's worth every penny: How much is Wehbe's Ramadan TV drama worth?
Wanna know what this year’s most expensive TV drama is? Yep, it’s Haifa Wehbe’s “Kalam Ala Waraq” (Words on Paper)!
The Lebanese diva’s hotly-anticipated Egyptian drama is costing TV channels more than any other TV series to purchase!
According to Laha Magazine, Haifa’s show has already been sold to a number of Egyptian and Arab satellite channels for 150 million Egyptian Pounds.
Meanwhile, the second most expensive drama this year is Adel Imam’s “Saheb Al Saadah” (His Excellency), which sold to MBC for 120 million Egyptian Pounds.
Egyptian actor Yahya Al Fakhrani’s “Dahsha” (Surprise) comes in third place, selling for 90 million Egyptian pounds to MBC as well.
- She's worth every penny: Money-making machine Haifa Wehbe sold for some seriously big bucks!
- Every penny helps! Wafaa Amer donates her show earnings to Egypt Fund
- Oh, so scandalous! Egyptian lawyer demands 40 Ramadan TV shows are taken off the air
- Haifa is officially worth it
- Hello, Ramadan! High production costs might be worth it for shows like "His Excellency"