Haifa Wehbe asks ex-hubby: Did you leave me because of the Muslim Brotherhood?
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but Haifa Wehbe is much stronger than that - she just asks and gets the answers she wants!
In an interview with TV host Samar Yousri on the "Layla Hamra" (Red Night) show, the Lebanese diva admitted to having asked her ex-hubby Ahmad Abu Hashima why he'd left her, and whether it was because of pressure from the Muslim Brotherhood - as many still speculate.
But the answer was simply "no"! The loyal ex-wife said that she believed Ahmad at the time and never questioned him again. As if he'd tell her if it was!
As for the filthy rich singer's dowry, which was said to be worth millions, Haifa laughed off the rumor and said that it constituted of one golden Lira and a hard copy of the Holy Quran, reports Laha Magazine.
But what made Haifa such a tough cookie in the first place? She says it's all thanks to the boarding school she attended as a child and the tough forms of discipline they used, which included hitting them. Ouch!
- Interview with former Islamic State member
- Did the Muslim Brotherhood break Haifa Wehbe and ex-hubby up?
- Death of Egyptian Pope Unites Muslim Brothers and Christian Sisters
- Here are the details you won’t hear about Syria’s broken health system, and the doctor trying to save it
- Tales of the Nakba: Israel celebrates, Palestine mourns