Haifa Wehbe steals the electoral show in Amman
The Jordanian capital has been awash with campaign adverts encouraging citizens to pick up their polling cards in preparation for the upcoming elections.
The adverts, that have become so ubiquitous throughout Amman, feature the singer Omar Al Abddallat proudly holding his voting card.
Online activists, however, have made the posters their own by replacing the image of the popular Jordanian singer with one of the Lebanese superstar Haifa Wahbe next to the slogan “don’t miss your chance, register and get your voting card”.
The new version of the advert has gone down a storm, with both the public and social media activists alike. Many have expressed that they believe Haifa was more suited to the campaign, sources told the website Al Sunsooneh.
- Haifa Wehbe toys with idea of playing talent show judge on "Your Face Sounds Familiar"
- Assi Helani does a Haifa Wehbe and demands too much money to appear on Asala's TV show
- Beiruti glamor-set invade Amman for book launch
- Striking resemblance: Haifa Wehbe's film "creatively thieving" off Monica Bellucci's Martini Gold commercial
- Rumors? What rumors? Haifa says she and Fifi Abdo are BFFs