Haifa Wehbe claws at Twitter marriage proposal
Haifa gets her claws out on Twitter (Image: Twitter)
Lebanese superstar Haifa Wehbe has hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of fans around the world, and one fan was hoping to, erm, marry her!
Yep! The unrealistic fan tweeted Haifa saying: “You’re Hot, will you marry me?”
But instead of being sweet about it, the diva put the poor guy in his place tweeting back saying: “Go to Hell you shalfantah.”
According to Sayidaty.net, Haifa was not bothered by the proposal and intentionally replied to the tweet so all her fans could see it.
Would someone not so bothered reply with “Go to Hell?” Hmmm!
Do you think Haifa should have been a little more gentle with the poster? Please share your thoughts on the diva by commenting below!
- Haifa Wehbe angrily waves goodbye to her 800 thousand Instagram followers
- From one dicey diva to another: Lindsay Lohan wants to meet Haifa Wehbe
- Haifa Wehbe hits up Hollywood, strikes a pose at an eventful 2014 Grammy Awards
- Haifa Wehbe's tip-top life coaching advice: 'Revenge is sweet'
- Haifa Wehbe goes all festive on Twitter