Haifa’s hubby breaks his silence about divorce rumor
Lebanese superstar, Haifa Wehbe, has been fending off rumors that her marriage is in trouble for months but still reports of problems persist. Now her husband, Ahmad Abu Hashima has decided to put an end to the gossip once and for all, speaking to Nadine magazine about his wife and his feelings.
The Egyptian businessman told reporters, 'Haifa is the air I breath' and confirmed that any rumors of marital issues were false. Haifa took to her Twitter to tweet her support for her husband at the same time. The singer said she would issue a formal statement denying reports of her divorce and threatening to take legal action against anyone who continued to spread the false gossip.
Haifa wrote: “I did not get a divorce and will not, for Ahmad and I are living the best years of our lives together and no one can affect or break the strong bond that connects us.” The Lebanese beauty said she thought those spreading the rumors were just jealous.
- It's all because of you: Ahmad Abu Hashima behind ex-wife Haifa Wehbe's latest film ban?
- Love triangle? May Ezzedine reveals the nature of her relationship with Haifa Wehbe's ex-husband
- Haifa hits back after ex-hubby blabs the deets of their divorce
- Mideast bachelors take note: Haifa and hubby announce split
- Haifa's ex-hubby keeps his lips sealed about new love