Are Haifa and ex-hubby Ahmad getting back together?
Although it's been over three months since Lebanese megastar, Haifa Wehbe and her Egyptian husband, Ahmad Abu Hashima, split, the rumors about the couple still haven't stopped.
Haifa admitted at the end of last year that she wasn't close to being over her ex-hubby and the fact that the two had remained friends was proving hard for her to deal with.
Now reports from the Arab press suggest the divorce may not be the final stage of the couple's relationship as a mutual friend is trying to get them back together.
Haifa and Ahmad have never talked publicly about what split them up in the first place but according to sources close to the couple, there was no major incident involved and they are still on good terms.
Rumor has it that one of the pair's Egyptian friends has recently traveled to Beirut to try to talk the Lebanese star into a reconcilliation.
- It's all because of you: Ahmad Abu Hashima behind ex-wife Haifa Wehbe's latest film ban?
- Happily married Ahlam tells Haifa to go back with ex-hubby
- Love triangle? May Ezzedine reveals the nature of her relationship with Haifa Wehbe's ex-husband
- Haifa hits back after ex-hubby blabs the deets of their divorce
- Mideast bachelors take note: Haifa and hubby announce split