High maintenance Haifa’s TV drama demands too high, no hope for starring role
No drama for Haifa Wehbe, it seems. Well, on screen at least. The high maintenance diva laid out some pretty demanding requests before she would agree to a the role offering to her by Lebanese producer Marwan Haddad for an upcoming drama.
Listen to what all Haifa was requesting. According to Sayidaty.net, first she said that the leading male actor had to be an Egyptian (Why? No idea!), secondly that there be a high budget for the film (everything’s gotta be top notch for this superstar), and finally that she be paid the same wage of 10k U.S. dollars per episode. That’s the same salary she received for her role in the Egyptian drama that keeps getting postponed, "Mawlid Wa Sahbo Ghayeb".
Unfortunately for the starlet, her demands were more than Haddad could agree to. So, Haifa lowered her standard just a little by offering to replace her male co-star from an Egyptian to a Lebanese, BUT he could only be chosen out of three options: Yourgho Shalhoub, Amar Shalaq or Yousif Al Khal.
Her “compromise” just wasn’t enough for the producer, so Haifa is ready to peace out of the whole deal. Haddad’s conditions are just simple for a super celeb like her!
- Haifa Wahbi leads Rania Yousif to withdrawal from drama
- Show me the money! Haifa Wehbe demands some serious dollars
- She's worth every penny: Money-making machine Haifa Wehbe sold for some seriously big bucks!
- Haifa mocks kidnapping rumor
- Haifa and Hassan to return to all the drama in "Mawlid Wa Sahbo Ghayeb"