Fifi and Haifa show a softer side but will it last?
Following Lebanese superstar Haifa Wehbe’s high profile split from her husband of four years, fellow star Fifi Abdou has shared her condolences.
Fifi came out to say that she was ‘saddened’ to hear news of the split, but was soon left stumped when trying to describe the Lebanese starlet. The Egyptian belly dancer eventually arrived on: ‘A very simple and soft person.'
The songstress – famed for catty tweets – was then described as a ‘precious flower’.
Many predict that Haifa won't take kindly to being called 'simple'. And with the starlet yet to embark on her first celeb spat as a single lady, fans suspect a feud could be round the corner!
- All mine! Fifi Abdou tries to sue Egypt government for taxing her tips
- Fifi Abdou: Life and soul of the party has death on the brain
- No rest for the wicked: work keeps Fifi Abdou rushed off her feet
- Softer Short-Term Implieds Don't Put Off Possible AUDUSD, USDCHF Breaks
- She's back: Haifa Wehbe posts first tweet as a single lady