Wherever Haifa goes, trouble follows? Wehbe's ex does NOT want her back
It seems that Ahmad Abu Hashima is as sick of hearing rumors about him getting back with ex Haifa Wehbe just as much as we are!
The Egyptian businessman said that he's stunned by the intensity of the rumor alleging that he's trying to convince Haifa to get back together with him.
Hashima, who rarely talks about his personal life, told Laha Magazine that he had completely turned over the “Haifa page” and has never looked back.
A fed-up Ahmad said: “What was said about the Muslim Brotherhood being behind my divorce with Haifa is a very strange and untrue rumor. It is unrealistic to base my life decisions on who is in political power. Those that had created the rumor about the interference of the Brotherhood in my personal life are the same people who are behind the rumors that after the downfall of the Brotherhood from power I intend on taking Haifa back, all of which are untrue.”
Wherever Haifa goes, trouble follows?
The distressed businessman went on to say: “I was also shocked about rumors claiming that I'm now involved with another Lebanese artist, which is also not true. My relationships are always out in the open and when there is something serious I will gladly announce it. I'm a businessman and I do not want rumors to jeopardize my image in society.”
We feel for ya, Ahmad!
- It's all because of you: Ahmad Abu Hashima behind ex-wife Haifa Wehbe's latest film ban?
- Happily married Ahlam tells Haifa to go back with ex-hubby
- Love triangle? May Ezzedine reveals the nature of her relationship with Haifa Wehbe's ex-husband
- Celebrity roast: Mai Hariri grills fellow celebs on "The Accused"
- Enough already! Haifa Wehbe has had it with her ex-hubby's interference in her personal biz