Love triangle? May Ezzedine reveals the nature of her relationship with Haifa Wehbe's ex-husband
Yesterday we thought Haifa Wehbe had a reason to be jealous of May Ezzedine - if she wasn't over her ex-hubby Ahmad Abu Hashima that is!
Turns out, we were wrong! May opened up about the nature of her relationship with Ahmad, revealing the mystery behind all those late-night visits he's been paying at her home in Cairo.
The actress said on Facebook that her and the Egyptian businessman are nothing but friends, reports Laha Magazine. Yawn! We wanted something juicier, but May said that the love rumors are "ridiculous" and that she "won't waste her time on them."
Mai said that she's more concerned with her career choices at the moment that silly rumors about her and Ahmad, "It's true, we have been friends for a very long time, and it would be stupid of me to waste my time with such rumors, especially at such a difficult time in my life when I'm going through major and hard decisions regarding my career."
She added, "This year, all the production companies are forcing me to make my decisions early, and I'm confused and scared of making those decisions...Should I start working on a project for the next Ramadan season or not? There is so much pressure on me now so please just pray that I make the right decisions."
Well, that's that then!
- Wherever Haifa goes, trouble follows? Wehbe's ex does NOT want her back
- It's all because of you: Ahmad Abu Hashima behind ex-wife Haifa Wehbe's latest film ban?
- Are Haifa and ex-hubby Ahmad getting back together?
- Haifa’s hubby breaks his silence about divorce rumor
- Enough already! Haifa Wehbe has had it with her ex-hubby's interference in her personal biz