Haifa salutes you: Wehbe poses on top of tank in support of Egyptian military
The starlet tweeted pictures of herself on top of a military tank with her hands raised up gesturing peace signs.
The pictures were captioned: “Haifa in Cairo” and “Long Live the Egyptian Military.” posing next to army men and tanks has become a celeb trend for showing their support to the military.
Haifa wanted to show her support to the whole world and intended to raise the spirits of military men through this kind gesture.
- Haifa goes humanitarian: Pop diva participates in the "Don't Text and Drive" campaign
- Exposed! Haifa is EGYPTIAN, not Lebanese, says celeb lawyer Nabih Al Wahsh
- Lebanese paper bows down to pop princess Haifa Wehbe
- The war of the words: Haifa and the Sheikh
- Hating on Haifa: Egyptian people want the Lebanese Diva out of their country!