High five to Haifa! Najwa Fouad has only high praise to give her co-star
Egyptian belly dancer Najwa Fouad snagged a small role in the new film "Halawit Rouh" (The Goodness of the Soul) alongide leading lady Haifa Wehbe.
According to the Middle East news portal, Najwa noted that the film is stock full of surprises. Her guest of honor participation may be slight, but the character's influence is grand to the scheme of the story, she shared.
The hip-shaking starlet only had positive things to say about Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe who upstaged her to the starring role. She said Haifa is a smart, down to earth woman. Surprising to some, she added that she is extremely sweet and works great with all the cast, not what you'd expect about someone whose drama-filled reputation precedes her participation in the film!
Najwa added, Haifa tries to understand the person in front of her in order to know how to act with them, and she is grateful their first meeting was very pleasant. Haifa had come to her changing room to welcome her in a very pleasant manner.
Are you as surprised as we are that Haifa's got a little sugar with her spice? Please share in the comment box below!
- When Hakim met Haifa: Singer lands singing role in Wehbe in new film!
- Haifa plays a 'slave widow' in her upcoming film "Goodness of the Soul"
- Private & Confidential: Haifa Wehbe keeps schtum about her new movie
- Get outta here: Did Haifa Wehbe kick journalists off her movie set?
- The Awesome Twosome: Haifa Wehbe duets with Tamer Ashour!