High five to Haifa! Najwa Fouad has only high praise to give her co-star
Egyptian belly dancer Najwa Fouad snagged a small role in the new film "Halawit Rouh" (The Goodness of the Soul) alongide leading lady Haifa Wehbe.
According to the Middle East news portal, Najwa noted that the film is stock full of surprises. Her guest of honor participation may be slight, but the character's influence is grand to the scheme of the story, she shared.
The hip-shaking starlet only had positive things to say about Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe who upstaged her to the starring role. She said Haifa is a smart, down to earth woman. Surprising to some, she added that she is extremely sweet and works great with all the cast, not what you'd expect about someone whose drama-filled reputation precedes her participation in the film!
Najwa added, Haifa tries to understand the person in front of her in order to know how to act with them, and she is grateful their first meeting was very pleasant. Haifa had come to her changing room to welcome her in a very pleasant manner.
Are you as surprised as we are that Haifa's got a little sugar with her spice? Please share in the comment box below!
- Heck no Haifa! Najwa Fouad supports government ban of "Halawit Rouh"
- Little Miss Mena Goody Two-Shoes says no to Haifa Wehbe's "Halawit Rouh"
- Striking resemblance: Haifa Wehbe's film "creatively thieving" off Monica Bellucci's Martini Gold commercial
- Ooh La La! Haifa Wehbe Chanel's Guest of Honor in Paris
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night