Sherine Abdel Wahab, “I’m hotter than Haifa Wehbe”
Mid-way through a messy divorce, Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab, told fans she's desperate to get back her pre-marriage figure. Sherine told Lebanese host, Nishan, she was hotter than Haifa Wehbe before her wedding and is halfway to getting back to her ideal size.
The Egyptian beauty is not exactly overweight now but she told viewers of 'Ana wel Asal' (Me and the Honey) that she was far from her ideal size. Sherine also put a stop to those rumors of fights between her, Elissa and Nancy Ajram, saying she's on good terms with everyone.
Well everyone that is, apart from ex-husband Mohammad Mustafa. Sherine said there was no turning back and took a swipe at him, saying the happiest moments of her marriage were all related to her children rather than her husband.
Meanwhile, Sherine revealed she's in talks with Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosni, to duet on a new song. She told viewers she's a huge fan of Tamer and is hoping to do as many duets as possible with him as possible.
- Egypt and Lebanon go head-to-head when Sherine takes on Haifa
- Sherine Abdel Wahab files for divorce
- Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?
- True or false? Sherine Abdel Wahab secretly married to Mohamed Hamaki's manager?
- She's just another victim! Online pirates leak Sherine Abdel Wahab's latest music album!