You're killing me! Another false Haifa suicide rumor refuted
Lebanese diva Haifa Wehbe dismissed Friday in a Twitter post reports claiming she committed suicide in the Egyptian capital Cairo.
“Stupid rumors, as usual,” Haifa told her fans on Twitter, reassuring them that she was doing well.
In a tweet posted an hour earlier, Haifa said: “Live in the moment.”
A media report published on a website called Kalam24 said Egyptian police found Wehbe hanging by her neck in her Cairo apartment Thursday night, suggesting the Lebanese Diva may have taken her own life.
Wehbe, seen as a sex symbol in Lebanon and the Arab world, is active on Twitter, with almost 1 million followers on the social media site.
She often re-tweets compliments from her fans, interacts with them and posts photos and her latest updates on the website.
Did you believe the frightening rumor? Please share by commenting below!
- Haifa and Ahlam left reeling as Obama takes Twitter crown
- Haifa Wehbe hits up Hollywood, strikes a pose at an eventful 2014 Grammy Awards
- Post-9/11, are suicide bombers heroes in Hollywood?
- The longstanding abuse of refugees in the Levant: Sabra and Shatila resonates after 30 years
- Leaky events behind new Saudi Water Minister???