Haifa Wehbe hits out at fan with angry tweet
Haifa Wehbe is never far from Twitter controversy but this time the singer's social networking remarks have left her in hot water with fans who have deemed her most recent behaviour as inappropriate.
When one of Wehbe's Twitter followers asked the Lebanese star why she doesn't speak Arabic, she angrily responded: "Mazagi w Tozz" (It's my business and screw it.)
Fans have been left confused as to why Wehbe chose to respond to the question at all and can only be left guessing that she got out of the wrong side of the bed that morning!
Do you think Haifa Wehbe was right to respond to the question in this way or has she gone too far?
- Haifa Wehbe angrily waves goodbye to her 800 thousand Instagram followers
- Haifa Wehbe hits up Hollywood, strikes a pose at an eventful 2014 Grammy Awards
- Why are Haifa Wehbe's fans in a huff?
- Like Haifa Wehbe in the midst of too many tweets, Lebanon is 'a nation on the verge of a nervous breakdown', says analyst
- Haifa Wehbe goes all festive on Twitter