Haifa's adviser leaves her for Amr Diab
The famous Lebanese artist Haifa Wehbe's adviser Hamada Ismail has left her after working together for the past five years. He is known to have played a major role in Haifa's success, which made his departure a shock.
As soon as Ismail finished his contract with Haifa he signed another contract with the famous Egyptian superstar Amr Diab.
Many are convinced that Ismail's departure was planned and that Diab wanted to pay Haifa back for ruining his New Year's concert in Beirut. Rumors claimed that Haifa and the Lebanese superstar Ragheb Alameh were responsible for the cancellation of Diab’s concert.
- Is that Jessica Rabbit? Nope, it's only a newly REDhead Haifa Wehbe
- Is Amr Diab in trouble for getting hot and sweaty with Haifa and Dina?
- Haifa denies Amr Diab’s performance at her wedding
- Don’t do as Diab does: Nancy Ajram fans advise her not to follow Maya and Haifa’s footsteps
- Haifa makes-up with Amr Diab