Huriyah and Haitham: Just friends
Hurriyah denies a romantic relationship with actor Haitham Ahmad Zaki
Click here to add Ahmad Zaki as an alert
Disable alert for Ahmad Zaki,
Click here to add Haitham Ahmad Zaki as an alert
Disable alert for Haitham Ahmad Zaki,
Click here to add Huriyah Farghali as an alert
Disable alert for Huriyah Farghali,
Click here to add Karim Abdel Aziz as an alert
Disable alert for Karim Abdel Aziz,
Click here to add The Star as an alert
Disable alert for The Star
Actress Huriyah Farghali has denied whispers of a secret love affair with fellow Egyptian actor Haitham Ahmad Zaki.
The pair's relationship has developed since working on a number of projects together, but the Arab beauty says that Haitham - the son of late Egyptian legend Ahmad Zaki - is just a close friend.
The star has other things on her mind than romance at the moment as she prepares to star alongside actor and heart throb Karim Abdel Aziz in a new film.
The success of popular Ramadan TV drama 'Hikayat Banat' (Girls Stories) this summer, has left Huriyah keen not to disappoint fans and critics with a bad performance. But, whilst she has kept her lips tightly shut about the details of the upcoming movie, she has revealed that the role will be different to any character she has played before - it looks like Huriyah might have a challenge on her hands!
What do you think we can expect from Huriyah's new film?
- Huriyah Farghali forgoes norm, gets her folk dance on in "Al Qashash" in defiance
- Step aside, Assaf, there's another Arab Idol star singing for Palestine!
- Maximize your fun at Etisalat’s ‘Reach Entertainment’ platform
- Filmmaker Karim El-Shenawy talks "Odd" and Egyptian social realities
- Stars pay tribute to the man behind the Arab world's Turkish soap craze