Come judge with me: Hakim invites Yousra to join his new talent show's judging panel
Egyptian veteran actress Yousra has been presented with a very tempting offer by fellow Egyptian folklore superstar Hakim!
But it’s not that kinda offer! Hakim asked the multi-talented starlet to join the judging panel of his new show “Najm Al Sha’ab” (Star of the People).
The show attempts to find the next best folklore singer in Egypt. The competition is open to Egyptians from all over the country, but no other nationalities are eligible to participate, reported Elaph news.
Hakim and Yousra are pretty tight friends and he asked her to be his right-hand woman on his show because he genuinely believes that she can distinguish between good and bad folklore singing.
But did the lady-in-demand say yes to the singer’s offer? Not yet. Yousra is taking her time to think about the offer really carefully, as she’s worried her judging skills won’t be up to scratch.
Ah Yousra, ever the one to want to do things fairly!
Hakim will begin filming all over the country once the entire judging committee and crew have been selected.
- Master this specific music genre to win a new TV talent competition with Hakim this year!
- Flyin' high: Yousra over the moon at Ramadan show success
- Around the World in 90 Days: Hakim hosts new worldwide TV show!
- Yousra swiping Warda’s success? Show name switcheroo brings accusations
- Yousra has butterflies over her upcoming role in new drama!