Now you can see for yourself what all the Haifa hype is about: "Halawet Roo" is in cinemas now
There's been so much hype building up to this moment, it's hard to believe it's really taking place, but "Halawet Roo" is finally in cinemas.
"Halawet Rooh is showing in movie theaters all over Egypt now, and tomorrow April 8th in Lebanon and all the Middle East. #HalawetRooh," the film's luscious leading lady, Haifa Wehbe, posted to her Facebook on Monday.
It's taken many a moon and many a scene delete to get this bad boy past the Egyptian censorship committee and onto the cinema screen. After an additional 27 lines were taken out from the script back in February - ones that were mostly read-out by children - as they were deemed very inappropriate for kids their age, the "R" rated film was finally approved by the committee to be viewed by those age 18 and up.
Haifa takes the lead as the hot and heavy heroine, with Mohammad Lutfi and Basem Samra co-starring in the highly controversial project directed by Samih Abdel Aziz and produced by Mohammad Al Sabki.
Have you seen it yet? Please share with us your personal review in the comment box below!
- Al Bawaba remembers Omar Sharif with 21 of his most famous quotes
- What's eating Haifa Wehbe? Actress' film rated "R," four "overly-sexual" scenes deleted
- Like Haifa Wehbe in the midst of too many tweets, Lebanon is 'a nation on the verge of a nervous breakdown', says analyst
- Have you hit up Haifa Wehbe's "Halawit Rooh" yet
- Egyptians can now Read CNN on their Mobiles