A title switcheroo may be in order for Khaled Saleh's TV drama "Halawet Rouh"
With Haifa Wehbe's "Halawet Rouh" under some serious heat, makers of the upcoming TV show with a copycat title are considering renaming their program.
According to Laha Magazine, lead actor Khaled Saleh and his co-stars Nisreen Tafish, Rola Hamad and Syrian actor Maksim Khalil have not yet made up their mind if the drama should remove the duplicated title and switch it to something else, but it's hot topic of discussion.
Filming is already underway for the program in both Lebanon and Egypt. Curiously, Khaled has lost a lot of kilos for his role but the reason is still uncertain.
Do you deem it wise to switch up the title? Please share your opinion in the comment box below!
- What's eating Haifa Wehbe? Actress' film rated "R," four "overly-sexual" scenes deleted
- Big news for Haifa Wehbe! Her "Halawet Rouh" might come back for another round in Egyptian cinemas!
- Haifa Wehbe's sexuality in the film Halawet Rouh unnerves Qatari society
- A winter miracle: Haifa Wehbe's movie finally approved by the Egyptian Censorship Committee
- Argh, Minister Mihlib! Piraters are making bank from sales of the banned "Halawet Rouh"