Halima Poland asks the Arab press to support children
The beautiful Kuwaiti Journalist Halima Poland recently began volunteering to support Cancer patients in Kuwait. Her motto is “Bilimkan Elaj Al Saratan” (It’s Possible to Cure Cancer).
Halima is also supporting another organization sponsored by the Algerian newspaper “Al Shorooq” (The Rising) to support sick children. Halima was chosen to represent the organization because she is one of the most well-known media personalities in the Gulf and throughout the Arab World.
Halima has asked the Arab press to join in and support sick children throughout the Arab World.
She also wrote a letter to the Algerian people asking them support to government and private associations that help sick children.
“I am happy to be part of what “Al Shrooq” is doing to support children in need,” said Halima in her letter. “I want the Arab media to be part of the solution.”
- Halima Poland helping cancer patients
- Halima Poland touts tourism in Egypt through an appeal to her fellow celebs
- Celebrity dark secrets revealed in new weekly program "Al Khaznah" (The Safe)
- Tour of international gaffes: Now Mitt Romney calls Jerusalem capital of Israel
- Halima Poland beauty queen of Arab journalists