Halima Poland helping cancer patients
The Kuwaiti host Halima Poland has launched her first project to support cancer patients around the Arab World.
She is supporting non-profit organizations that provide monetary assistance to cancer patients.
“I am determined to meet my goals,” said Halima.
Halima also volunteers to assist patients in Kuwait.
Halima is scheduled to hold a number of events, and the proceeds will be donated to treatment and medications for patients.
Halima is loved in her mother country Kuwait, which may help her to accomplish her goals.
- Halima Poland touts tourism in Egypt through an appeal to her fellow celebs
- Halima Poland & Khaled Selim collaborate together in Beirut!
- Halima Poland asks the Arab press to support children
- Egyptian entrepreneurs win award for outstanding innovation at Intel Global Challenge
- Halima Poland on ‘Al Arabia’