Following in Daddy's footsteps: Are Hamada Hilal's little boys starring in his new film?
Did Egyptian actor Hamada Hilal’s little boys star in their Daddy’s new film?
Rumor has it that the actor gave starring roles to his sons Ram and Youssef in his upcoming film “Hamati Bethibbini” (My Mother-in-Law Loves Me).
However, according to Laha Magazine the funnyman fiercely denied the rumor, saying: ““It never occurred to me to use my boys in any of my films before, even though the majority of my films feature young kids in them. I don’t want them to become attached to the acting world; fans only see the positive face of the acting world, where in reality it’s filled with hard work, pressure and tension.”
It’s a well known fact that celebs like to keep their kids out of the spotlight for at least the first 10 years of their lives!
Someone who is starring alongside Hilal though is veteran actress Mervat Amin and young actress Eman Al Assi.
“My Mother-in-Law Loves Me” was written by Nader Salaheddine and will be directed by Ehab Lam’i.
- Mervant Amin is enough for me! Hamada Hilal halts rumors of wanting an actress upgrade for "Hamati Bithibni"
- Hamada Hilal shows some lovin' for his "Mother-in-Law" Mervat Amin!
- Bringing the actress to the movies: Will Hamada Helal bring Mervat Amin back to the spotlight?
- Work it, girl! Zeina puts court trial to one side and dedicates time to regular gym routine!
- May Izz El Deen, “Worst Egyptian female actress”