Hamada Hilal celebrates arrival of first son
Egyptian singer Hamada Hilal is in ecstasy over the arrival of his first son Yousif. The singer is now the father of two children, his first born being a girl named Irma.
Hilal had married in 2009 and held a grand wedding ceremony amidst a large number of stars, family and friends and the press.
- Hamada Hilal denies working with Israeli concert agents
- Best Buds no more? Hamada Hilal and Amr Diab's friendship on the rocks
- Hamada and Bushra swear they are afraid
- Following in Daddy's footsteps: Are Hamada Hilal's little boys starring in his new film?
- Shakira to sing a duet in Arabic with Hamada Hilal