Libyan heartthrob Hamid Al Shaeri pleads innocence
After the verdict for his imprisonment due to failing to pay overdue income taxes that reached over 600 thousand Egyptian pounds, Libyan singer Hamid Al Shaeri is struggling to reach an agreement with the Egyptian Tax Revenue and clear his name.
According to Sayidaty.net, Hamid’s lawyer presented official documents that prove the singer did not avoid paying his due taxes. The documents show a settlement between Hamid and the Ministry of Finance and that he paid the entire amount he owed. The court has postponed the hearing to look into the new documents presented.
- What better way could Hamid Al Shaeri say, "Hey, I'm back in business!" than with a 3D album?!
- Singer Alaa Abdul Khaliq sentenced to three years for not paying overdue taxes
- Mustafa Qamar ends tax dilemma
- Tamer Husni innocent of all accusations against him
- Hakim’s personal possessions confiscated by tax auditors