Like father, like son: Hani Ramzi's boy wants a piece of the “Action”
Many celebs' children like to follow in their parents' footsteps, and Hani Ramzi's son is going to do just that. The Egyptian comedian actor's son has decided to take the same route as his daddy and work in the film industry!
The ambitious boy will be heading to the US to earn his BA in Film Direction, and quite fittingly, at one of the universities near Hollywood.
Although his school fees are going to cost a bomb, Hani said that his son insisted on studying there in all cases, and the soft-hearted daddy just couldn't say no to him, according to Sayidaty.net. This generation has no mercy!
It's rumored that Hani is strapped for cash, since he no longer has his TV show “Tonight with Hani” and his latest film “Tommy and Jimmy” might have flopped at the box office due to the country’s political probs, but the celeb is still hopeful for better days.
That's just the kinda dad he is! Hani said that he likes having his kids do whatever pleases them, without imposing restrictions on them. He added that he backs all their decisions and will always be there to support them.
Kids, you don't realize just how lucky you are.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- 'Hollywood of Orient' on brink of extinction: Egyptian film industry hopes for better days
- Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman’s Son: US Faces More Attacks if My Father is Harmed
- Paul Rudd: From funny Jewish boy into superhero "Ant-Man"!
- Did Assad's son really taunt the US military on Facebook?