"Tonight with Hani" comedian actor is also an upstanding Egyptian citizen
The “Tonight with Hani” show host hit up an Egyptian Supreme Court conference in an effort to modify segments of the current judicial system. The comedian actor joined up with other celebs from the country at one of Cairo’s most fabulous hotels because he knows that if you want to see improvement, you gotta take a stand, spilling the truth that supporting the judicial system is a civil duty for all Egyptians who are calling for change.
Hani’s presence was totes appreciated, and he was recognized as being one of the celebrities close to the heart’s of the country’s citizens. His influence could likely make a difference.
Director Khaled Yousif, actor Hamdi Ahmad, author Lamis Jaber, and journalist Jihan Mansour were just a few the other famous peeps that also accepted the official conference invite.
Will Hani be the change he wants to see in the world? Please share your comments below.
- Last night with Hani. Egyptian comedian Hani Ramzi ends late night talk shows.
- Fewer cinema cha-chings leave Hani Ramzi hard hit for cash
- Joke’s on you, Hani! Comedian actor got a funny surprise from Diana Karazon
- Hani Razmi as Jamal Mubarak
- Not so brotherly love: Muslim Brotherhood threatened Hani Ramzi's life