Hani Salama named "Best Arab Actor" by Arab community in Texas
Hani Salama was named "Best Arab Actor" by the Arab community in Texas. (Image: Facebook)
After vacationing for three weeks in cowboy Texas, USA, Egyptian actor Hani Salama was named “Best Arab Actor” by the Arab community in Texas.
According to Laha Magazine, Hani, who was over the moon, said: “The award was for my role in the drama “Al Da'iyah” (The Preacher). I was surprised to learn that the drama attained a high number of viewers among Arab communities living in the US, and that they considered it among the best that were aired last Ramadan. That's why I was honored and awarded by them, an award that's never before been given to any other Arab actor.”
Hani denied news reports that his new film “Al Rahib” (The Priest) will be screened during the coming Muslim holiday Eid Al Adha, stressing that only a week of filming has been completed, making it impossible to finish it by October. He added that no specific date has been given for filming resumption.
- Facebook fraud alert: Hani Salama vows to sue
- Preach it, Brotha! Hani Salama is ready for lights, camera, action
- hani salama special guest at iwc launch evening
- ISLAMIC ARAB INSURANCE COMPANY REBRANDS AS “SALAMA” ISLAMIC ARAB INSURANCE COMPANY
- Award Winning Palestinian Film Director Hany Abu-Assad Named President Of The Jury For The Doha Tribeca Film Festival