To America, and beyond! Hani Salama heads out of town
After burning the candle at both ends for four years straight, Egyptian star Hani Salama is totes in need of a break. The actor and his family are headed out of town and across the ocean for some time together in New Jersey.
The silver screen star has had it rough, spending way too many hours filming his latest hit television drama “Al Da'iyah" (The Preacher).
According to Laha Magazine, Hani added that the hard times in his home country in the past years had also made it impossible for him to travel, but after the long hours behind the screen and at the pulpit, three weeks of R&R with his wife and daughter are just what the doctor ordered.
Could it be that his personal safety is also a factor in his flight after receiving death threats for his role in "The Preacher"?
Hani hopes to get back in the swing of things upon his return, finishing the remaining scenes for his other religious role in “Al Rahib” (The Priest) under the direction of Hala Khalil, and taking time to look into the multiple role offers that he’s put on hold ‘til he’s back in town.
He says he’s not all about being in the spotlight, but how many projects do you predict he’ll accept in the coming year?
- Preach it, Brotha! Hani Salama is ready for lights, camera, action
- Legendary star Fawzia Salama announces shocking cancer diagnosis
- You're dead! Hani Salama receives death threats for Preacher role
- Khatib tells Hezbollah to leave Syria, warns of regional religious war
- All expenses paid propaganda trip? American Muslims justify why they took a Zionist tour