Hani Shaker dedicates song to all Arab channels
Famous Egyptian artist Hani Shaker has recorded a new patriotic song called “Dami Falastini” (My Blood Is Palestinian).
Hani has filmed a new music video for the song, which he dedicated to all Arab satellite channels. It will be aired in the next few days.
According to the Qatari daily Al Raya, the song shows support for the Palestinian people and their suffering in these tough times.
The lyrics for the new song were written by the Palestinian poet Rami Al Yousif and the song was composed by Hani.
The same song was previously sung on Gaza’s soil, when Hani came to Gaza and held a concert there a short while before the attacks.
Hani Shaker, like many other artists that have performed in the occupied Palestinian territories, was attacked for dealing with Israeli authorities to gain admittance to the territories.
Hani said that he is very proud of his performance in Palestine and that his concert there was among his best.
Hani also said that he would like to visit again for a concert performance, especially in these conditions.
- Sundos Accuses Hani Shaker of Stealing ‘Law Bit Hib Hakiki Sahih’
- Assy al-Hellani to Sing for al-Aqsa Intifada
- Hani Shaker sits on the thrown of Arabic songs
- One Egypt, One song, One love: Stars dedicate their music to Egypt
- Alissa, Hani Shaker, and other singers to establish new satellite music channel