Hassan Al Raddad wiggin’ out in “My Aunt’s Theory”
Despite the country’s curfew forcing show times to be limited to matinees and the affect that has had on profits, Hassan Al Raddad says fans are still raving about his latest, greatest in-cinema flick "Nathariat Amti" (My Aunt's Theory).
According to Sayidaty.net, Hassan said that in the film he plays three different characters. Every scene change, Hassan wears a different wig, one for each character played. All that switching around while trying to stay in character is enough to make any actor go crazy. Add to that, stifling summer heat, and the star might have lost it if not for the camaraderie with the crew and backstage fun.
Oh, yeah. Not to mention the joy of working alongside hott actress Huriyah Farghali, Hassan made it out just fine. He loved working alongside the starlet that he claims is totally dedicated and gives her all to every role that she plays.
Have you braved the heat to make it to the cinema to see Hassan's new flick? Please share your review by commenting below!
- Haifa and Hassan to return to all the drama in "Mawlid Wa Sahbo Ghayeb"
- Hassan Al Raddad makes TV appearance despite breaking a leg
- I ain't waiting for Hassan Raddad: Yasmine Abdel Aziz says "can we get on with filming already"?
- Break a leg! Hassan al Raddad injured on his way home from the gym
- There's something about Myriam! Hassan Raddad infatuated by Miss Fares!