Hassan Al Raddad makes TV appearance despite breaking a leg
Hassan El Raddad sustained an injury recently, but he's already up and at it. While fans don't typically mean it when they say "break a leg", the idiom became reality for the Egyptian actor. Hassan posted a photo while he was being medically treated on his official Facebook page.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, despite his injury, Hassan kept his previously scheduled agreement to appear guest on the nightly entertainment program “Laylah” (One Night) that is hosted by Egyptian TV host Samer Yousri and aired on the Egyptian satellite channel Al Nahhar.
The makers of the program, along with the host, sent out a special thanks to Hassan for making an appearance despite his injury and abiding by the contract he had signed with them.
Hassan had recently completed filming all the scenes for his role in the TV drama “Itiham” (Accusation) alongside Lebanese diva Myriam Fares.
- Break a leg! Hassan al Raddad injured on his way home from the gym
- Leaving little to the imagination: Reporter unzips Myriam Fares's dress at a press conference in Beirut
- The Palladium ‘breaks a leg’
- Egypt's Ahly concede late to lose first leg against Sewe Sport
- Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Clooney! George and Amal make first appearance as hubby and wife