Hassan Al Shafei's private wedding gets splashed all over the net
Since news hit the celebosphere that Egyptian heartthrob, Hassan Al Shafei, was set to walk down the aisle with his non-celebrity other-half, gossipers across the Middle East have been desperate to uncover the identity of the mystery lady.
But after a star-studded ceremony at one of Cairo's celebrity hot spots, it seems the secret is out.
The pair were hoping their wedding would be a low-key affair with pesky papps warned well away. But with VIP guests out in force this was sure to be no easy task.
Acording to Middle East news portal Elaph, the couple's best attempts to keep the day private failed with photos of the Arab Idol star and his new bride hitting the net before they even had chance to say "law suit".
The lucky lady has been named as Lebanese beauty Zeina Natout.
As her photo is splashed across the web, it looks like Zeina's days as a 'nobody' are up.
- Stars jet in for Hassan al Shafei's "low key" wedding
- Wedding bells are ringing for Idol heartthrob Hassan Al Shafei
- Nancy goes from 'super' to 'Arab Idol' as she is confirmed as the fourth judge
- Hassan Al Shafei loves him some Hugo Boss, embarks in advertising
- Is Amr Diab in trouble for getting hot and sweaty with Haifa and Dina?