Helen Hunt Files for Divorce
Award winning actress Helen Hunt figured that this was ‘as good as it gets’ with actor husband Hank Azaria and filed for divorce at a Los Angles Superior Court on Monday December 18, reported Mr. Showbiz.
The Actress, who is currently on-screen as Mel Gibson's romantic interest in What Women Want, cited irreconcilable differences.
The two have been separated about six months. They dated for years before tying the knot in July 1999.
The Oscar-winning Hunt, 37, unleashed a full slate of films on the public this year: Besides What Women Want, she starred in Dr. T and the Women, Pay It Forward, and the upcoming Cast Away.
Azaria's spokesman told The Associated Press there'd be no comment from the actor, who's signed to the upcoming films Death to Smoochy and America's Sweethearts. The 36-year-old actor, who voices characters like Moe the Bartender on The Simpsons, earned an Emmy this year for his role in the TV movie Tuesdays With Morrie.
Hunt's publicist, Stephen Huvane, was out of town today and could not be reached for comment. – Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- As Abu Dhabi's F1 race draws near, the car chase film 'Rush' speeds into Dubai theaters
- Sherine Abdel Wahab files for divorce
- The mother-in-law from hell: Rania Youssef takes out a restraining order
- Is that a gun in your pocket? Maya Diab gets pistol gift from 'dear friend'
- Belly dancer with the dodgy Salafi husband takes a swing at Morsi