Hello? Anyone out there? Tamer Hosny concert only had 1,500 in the crowd
He's such a superstar, he won't let this get him down, but only 1,500 peeps showing up for one of the region's hottest stars in concert? What gives, Tamer Hosny?
According to Sayidaty.net, many people and the media resented the lack of advertising for the event and a number of people Facebooked and Tweeted their frustrations, saying that they did not know of the concert for Tamer in Dubai and really regretted that they did not attend it.
The crowd at the International Trade Center may have been miniscule, but the performance was boomin'! The concert lasted for hours and featured some of the hippest DJs around. A video of Tamer's accomplishments was shown at the beginning of the event. The songster busted out a collection of his most popular hits, including the song by Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab "Bus Ba'a" (Just Look).
Better luck next time, concert promoters. For now, fans will have to just treats their wounds and dry up their tears for missing one stellar concert.
Why do you think the show was a bit of a bust? Please share by commenting below!
- Not so popular anymore? Tamer Hosny's disastrous ticket sales prove that he's not-so-famous in Tunisia
- Welcome back, Tamer! The Arabian Knight is rockin' Dubai this weekend
- Cairo Rock Band Revolutionizes Egyptian Music Scene
- Last “Hello February” concert most popular
- Look out look out, Tamer Hosny is back... in Egypt!