Hello February cancels Ahlam's and Mohammad Abdo's concerts
Organizers for the Hello February Festival in Kuwait have announced the cancellation of all remaining performances scheduled to take place this week. UAE singer Ahlam's performance alongside singers Abdulah Ruwaished and Idaa Al Mahani was called off, despite it being one of the main highlights of the festival.
According to the London based Elaph, Saudi singer Mohammad Abdo's closing concert was also cancelled and apologizes to the singer were sent for the inconvenience, which he was paid over one hundred thousand US dollars for.
Organizers did not reveal the reasons behind the cancellation of all remaining events, commenting that it was due to a number of different issues. All tickets for the concerts were refunded. –Albawaba.com
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Mohammad Abdo cancels all performances
- Hello February Festival to pay Mohammad Abdo 130 thousand US dollars for closing concert
- Ahlam to sing for 40 thousand US dollar at the Hello February Festival
- Hello February Festival may be cancelled
- Amr Diab, Ahlam, Nancy Ajram, & Mohammad Abdo: the A-list DSF lineup!