Hind Sabri sues movie critic
Tunisian actress Hind Sabri has decided to file a complaint against movie critic Prof. Al Hadi Khalil, who is also a university professor, accusing him of twisting her words in his book “Al-cinema Al-Tunisia: Almasarra wal Athar”, which was published in French language by Media com back in 2002.
Prominent Tunisian director Al-Nouri Buzeid is expected to join Hind in this case because he also discovered that the author twisted his words according to Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper.
On a related context Hind denied intentions to retire and will start filming her new movie “Malek Wa Kitabah” with the Egyptian star Mahmoud Hamida, and to be directed by Kamela Abu Thikri.
Hind returned from Tunisia earlier this month and immediately signed a contract for a new movie with Egyptian legend Adel Imam entitled “Amaret ya3qobian”, directed by Marwan Hamed.
The last movie for the young actress was “Ahla Alawkat” with her colleagues Muna Shalabi and Hanan Turk and was a great success, but the most famous movie for Hind was her part in the movie “Al-Bahithat An Alhuriya” (Seekers of Freedom) where she performed the role of a bold girl the thing that arose lots of criticism. The movie was directed by Inas Degeidi. - Albawaba.com
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Surprise! Hind Sabri sneaks cameo appearance in the hot new Egyptian film "Excuse My French"
- Enas al Deghaidi looks for Arab actresses to star in her new movie that is sure to create a fuss
- Close but no Oscar: 29 Egyptian movies that neared competing in Academy Awards
- Hind Sabri Criticizes Film Moral Criticism in Egypt
- Hind Sabri joins Adel Imam in the fight against corruption