Hisham Abdel Hamid Writes, Directs and Performs Without Words
Egyptian actor Hisham Abdel Hamid will stage a play entitled Bedoun Kalemat (Without Words), which consists of the actor’s own writing, performance and direction.
The two-day play will be offered at the Cairo Opera House on July 10 under the sponsorship of the UNESCO national committee.
Bedoun Kalemat is about the rejection of violence, whether of the physical, psychological or social types, or any other variety. It expresses the protest of the artist against those who steal cinema performances and all reactionary powers and foes f enlightenment - Albawaba.com
- Diana Haddad Debuts in ‘Alraqs Maa’ Azzohour’
- Hisham Abdel Hamid Launches Psychological War
- Wafaa Amer: Millions of Dollars Can’t Buy My Heart
- Places to go and celebs to see: A slew of fun stuff going down in Egypt this week
- A home win for Egypt: Local filmmakers grab four awards at the Luxor African Film Festival