Horeya Farghaly and Khaled Abol Naga to star in a modern all Black & White film
Egyptian actors Khaled Abol Naga and Horeya Farghaly are going Black & White this year! The acting duo have just started filming scenes for their upcoming movie “Decor,” all done in black & white of course.
According to Laha Magazine, the film’s director Ahmad Abdullah came up with the idea. He said that he was looking to present something new and out of the ordinary.
The new film revolves around the topic of how making certain choices can affect our lives in entirely different ways.
- Those women are seriously "sick"! Tensions mount on the set of Horeya Farghaly's TV drama
- We’ll love him ‘til he’s old and grey: Khaled Abol Naga’s silver locks advertise "Villa 69"
- "Villa 69" receives a good review: film about a dying man deemed worth seeing
- Hajj didn't do the trick? “Seductive” pic of Horeya Farghaly circulates the net
- Bottoms-up! Horeya Farghaly falls down on her tiny bum at glitzy star do!