A Dream Come True: Tamer Hosni to be a father
Tamer Hosny's dream have become true with news of his wife's pregnancy.
Click here to add Al Watan as an alert
Disable alert for Al Watan,
Click here to add Basma Bosil as an alert
Disable alert for Basma Bosil,
Click here to add Facebook as an alert
Disable alert for Facebook,
Click here to add Star Academy as an alert
Disable alert for Star Academy,
Click here to add Tamer Hosny as an alert
Disable alert for Tamer Hosny
At last the dream of hearthrob and singing superstar, Tamer Hosny, will come true and he will become a father, upon discovering his wife Basma Bosil is pregnant.
Basma is pregnant in her fourth month and is expected to give birth in May. Tamer had kept the news a secret until Basma finished the first three months which are considered to always be the most critical in a pregnancy.
According to the Egyptian newspaper Al Watan, Tamer had announced his marriage to Basma, who is a former contestant of the talent show Star Academy, unexpectedly on his official page on Facebook. After the marriage, the couple had performed the religious Umrah and shortly afterwards, Basma resigned all plans to become a singer and decided to devote her life to her husband and marriage.
- I could quit showbiz anytime, says Tamer Hosny
- Tamer Hosny says performing in Palestine would be a dream come true
- Another dream comes true with RAKBANK’S 5th Million Dirham draw
- Tamer to sing a duet with his father
- "His Excellency" hits top of Liqa Swaidan's list this year: starring with Adel Imam a dream come true