Tamer Hosny has a hot new single coming soon
Egyptian singer Tamer Hosny recently finished recording the song "Ti'adi Ayyam Ti'adi Sneen". It was created by Abdil Minem Tah, produced by Naser Mahrous and the rhythms were provided by Hussam Al-bayjermi. Abdil Minem Tah, Hosny's prodcuer, promised to the newspaper Alyoum Al-Sabe'a that the song would also have an accompanying video clip.
As fans wait for the excting video, they should also know that Hosny is currently recording the rest of the songs for the album, which is due to be released in the near future.
In this new album, Tamer returns to working with the producer Naser Mahrous, the owner of the company Fra Music and the man who discovered and show-cased Hosny to the crowds back in 2002. Tamer left him a couple of years ago and signed a contract with Mazika, owned by Muhsin Jaber. His first album with Naser was called Tamer wa Sherien.
Hosny has been busy during the past months with his marriage to the Moroccan singer Basma Boussel after a love tale that culminated with the two getting married.
- Is it getting hot in here or is it just Tamer Hosny's "180 degrees" that's coming to stores soon?
- Somebody call the fashion police! Tamer Hosny’s wife needs new wardrobe
- New year, new clip: Rouwaida Attieh has a new music video coming
- Va Va Voom: Tamer Hosny the new face of Ferrari!
- New Moroccan banknotes soon