A hot new Egyptian Pop release
‘EMI’ proudly presents Issaf’s debut album “Maah Albi” (My Heart).
ISSAF loved singing since he was 11 years old, performing at school festivals and parties until he was finally accepted to participate in the 2004 ‘Star Maker” competition, which he won. Since then, he has been preparing his first album “Maah Albi,” including 11 terrific tracks, many potential hits.
ISSAF is a young Arab pop star destined for success. His music is a crossover between Egyptian pop and classical Arabic music. He has a distinguished voice and the production of his music is outstanding. Critics are already calling him the next star of this generation!
The album includes the following tracks titles - “Maah Albi” by Tamer Ali, “E’amel Haga” (Dream of Something) by Mohamed Majdi, “El Wa’ti Sara’na” (We’ve been robbed) by Adam Hussein, and “Kolli yom” (Everyday) by Mohamed Yehia.
- Bon voyage to Abu Dhabi, strictly classical Katherine Jenkins!
- Too much cleavage? Why did Egypt's government decide to ban Lebanese pop star Haifa Wehbi's new movie?
- Get it, Myriam Fares! New album "Aman" number one on iTunes
- Sherine Abdel Wahab is hitting up Beirut to bring us two new music videos
- Amr Diab feels the V-day love Down Under