Magical rhythms, charming scenery: Bollywood comes to Jordan in a captivating music video
Indian superstars Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut flew all the way to historic Jordan to film their latest music video.
The Bollywood actors/singers chose the beautiful locations of Wadi Rum, Petra and the Dead Sea to film the video for their hit single “Dil Tu Hi Bataa.”
Although Jordan isn't be the first place to pop into mind when thinking of Bollywood music, surprisingly, the soothing tunes of this Indian number complement the picturesque scenery shown in the video.
The technique in which the video is filmed takes you on a dreamy and romantic journey around the rosy sandy cities of Wadi Rum and Petra and the clear blue waters of the Dead Sea.
If you would like to indulge your senses, watch the captivating video here.
- Indian Cinema Superstar to Marry Girlfriend
- Rock on! Alternative music festival "Kuwait Rising" going down this weekend
- Enjoy a flavorful week of art, film, music & theatre in Cairo & Alexandria this week!
- Xbox 360 launches biggest blockbuster games and entertainment
- Albawaba has the last laugh with Anger Management's comedy therapists Maz Jobrani & Wonho Chung!