Magical rhythms, charming scenery: Bollywood comes to Jordan in a captivating music video
Indian superstars Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut flew all the way to historic Jordan to film their latest music video.
The Bollywood actors/singers chose the beautiful locations of Wadi Rum, Petra and the Dead Sea to film the video for their hit single “Dil Tu Hi Bataa.”
Although Jordan isn't be the first place to pop into mind when thinking of Bollywood music, surprisingly, the soothing tunes of this Indian number complement the picturesque scenery shown in the video.
The technique in which the video is filmed takes you on a dreamy and romantic journey around the rosy sandy cities of Wadi Rum and Petra and the clear blue waters of the Dead Sea.
If you would like to indulge your senses, watch the captivating video here.
- Layal Aboud launches new album
- Assi Helani’s fans eager for glimpse of his new romantic music video
- Aziz Al Shafei doesn't like the sound of this: YouTube deletes singer's latest music vid!
- Beautiful Budapest welcomes an "Anxious" Ahlam as the set of her new music videos
- Let's have a "La Fiesta": Diana Haddad's latest hit single is getting a music video!