Hussain al Jasmi's "Good News" reaches Lebanese universities!
A still from the video of the Lebanese students celebrating to Hussain's hit single. (Image: YouTube)
"Bushret Khair" (Good News) has reached the grounds of one Lebanese university this week, as over 50 students posted a video of themselves celebrating the end of their academic year to Hussain al Jasmi's smash hit!
Although the song's lyrics have nothing to do with studying, the stars of the video were more interested in jumping around to the song's lively beats - and they made us dance with them too!
The single was originally written to encourage Egyptians to vote for al Sisi in the Egyptian Presidential elections last May.
The UAE singer's "Good News" went viral soon after its release in April. Fans from all over the Arab world have posted their own versions dancing to the song, just like the style of the "Harlem Shake" and Pharrell's "Happy"!
Will we see celebs doing their own version of the catchy song soon as well?
- Hello and congrats: Hani Shaker congratulates Hussain Al Jasmi with a special phone call
- Hussain al Jasmi congratulates Egypt on Sisi's win with a cup of traditional Egyptian tea!
- #GoingViral: More celebs shake it to Hussain Al Jasmi's hit music vid "Bushret Khair"
- Is Hussain Al Jasmi's "Good News" music video about to go viral?
- Carole Samaha steps down from The X Factor... do we smell a bun in the oven?